This site supports the installation, deployment and full documentation of OpenRIMS modules for Registration Process Management (RPM) and Pharmacovigilance Management (PVM).
Information on this site is provided under Creative Commons standards: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Please click here to see an index of all content of this Wiki: https://wiki.openrims.org/index.php/Special:AllPages
To change language please open this website in Google Chrome and then Right Click to select Translate to select a different language. The Wiki use Google Translate which might not always be 100% accurate.
What is a RIMS?
The purpose of a Regulatory Information Management System (RIMS) is to automate and digitalize the processes and work routines at a National Medicines Regulatory Authority (NMRA).
OpenRIMS serves that purpose and is built on Common Standards for RIMS.
OpenRIMS is Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) and can from the browser be localized to country procedures and needs like language.
- OpenRIMS-RPM Installation/Deployment Part 1
- OpenRIMS-RPM Installation/Deployment Part 2
- OpenRIMS User Management
- OpenRIMS Workflow Configuration
- OpenRIMS and Google Looker Studio
The Common Regulatory Function Examples
- OpenRIMS-RPM - M2 - Marketing Authorization - Coming Soon!
- OpenRIMS-PVM - M3 - Pharmacovigilance - Coming Soon!
- OpenRIMS-RPM - M4 - Import/Export Certificates - Coming Soon!
- OpenRIMS-RPM - M5 - Premises and People Registration - Coming Soon!
- OpenRIMS-RPM - M6 - Inspection - Coming Soon!
- OpenRIMS-RPM - M8 - Clinical Trial Approval - Coming Soon!
Making content contributions - Currently Not Available!!
Use the following syntax to name the pages:
"System name"_"Page/Subject Title"_"Part Number"
OpenRIMS_Cleaning the Database_Part 1
All new content is subject to review and approval.
OpenRIMS reserves the right to edit or delete content or pages as appropriate if the content is not relevant for Regulatory Information Management Systems.